Friday, August 7, 2015

August is here and I have monsters!

I haven't posted in ages!  I realized what the date was when we flipped the calendar to AUGUST!!!  Yes, August is here!  Where does the time go?  For me, I've been busy with making monsters and vending at various shows which feature handcrafted items.

Over the past little while I've been at a few shows and the response to my Fuzzlings and Beevils has been great.  Not everyone wants to adopt a monster but most people smile when they see my booth.  I think that is awesome.

A few photos of my set up from a show at the Hazeldean Mall (looking forward to the Christmas Show in November at the same location!)  I had great neighbours at that show, there was a good attendance of people through the doors and it was a great weekend. 







My table set up at the annual show in Picton Ontario. It was a very warm day and thankfully being in the area meant that the HUGE garage door at the end of the arena was open for a slight breeze.  


How about some photos of Beevils?  Children really love these.  I think it's due to the size - they are easy to hug!  I decided to make a few which had fabric eyes (instead of buttons) since there were a few parents who mentioned they loved them but the button eyes would not be good for their little one.  So the new eye style is on the orange Beevil and the Pink with polka dot Beevil.  What do you think? 




No comments:

Post a Comment