Sunday, August 23, 2015

I'm the featured crafter on the BuyHandmade.ca Blog :)

Earlier this year I signed up for a few shows in Peterborough, Ontario.  The group that organizes these shows put on quite a few events during the year.  They also have a blog which they feature various crafters and it's my turn! 

You gotta love a group that has a website all about handmade items and their makers :) 

I was asked if I would provide some details and a write up about myself and how I got into making my monsters.  I put together a little bit of this and dash of that, and presto - my entry for the blog. 

Read it here

If you are looking for a good group to join, that features handmade items from various artists and crafters, then you may want to take a closer look at their site and see if their events would work for your schedule.


Now, back to sewing... I have monsters to make!  

No comments:

Post a Comment